Thursday, February 23, 2012

Goal 1: Pretend to be a Hipster

Conversations with my sister are usually fairly entertaining.  I think it generally has something to do with my ability to embarrass her unintentionally.  Like today, when I followed her to school and started taking pictures.  Clearly this is hipster behavior, so I included a pensive self-portrait with gloomy lighting.

Sister:  What are you doing?  Oh my God.
Me:  What?
Sister:  Really?  Do you have to do that now?
Me:  At least I have hobbies.  What do you do, other than whining about having nothing to do?  Plus, I need these for my "travel" blog to spite Tony!



 
What happened to my gnome!

IN OTHER NEWS:

I haven't been able to write decently these last couple days.  Maybe I've just been doing too much of it in the last few weeks and I've worn my mind out.  I can't envision a scene and describe it with the right words.  Everything I come up with is mediocre.  So, maybe being creative in other ways will inspire me?  Photography is fun, especially when you don't have to worry about being particularly impressive.  A good photographer can take a fabulous picture with a crap camera and no editing.  Safe to say, I'm not a good photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment